This page is a list of non-profit organizations in the US (as of 5/30/04) that use the AA name in some form or manner. Tax returns and financial information are available for most of those listed here.
1) Alano Club Mid-Peninsula, Inc.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
The Mid-Peninsula Alano Club exists to provide service and opportunity to its membership and the local community in the area of recovery from alcoholism and other addictions. The Club intends to provide a physically and emotionally safe environment to its members and all those using our facilities.
2) BAY AREA CLUB INC
League City, TX 77573
Bay Area Club provides a safe, permanent facility for meetings, fellowship, sober activities, and a recovery book store for members of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Al-Anon Family Groups (AFG), including Alateen and young adults.
3) Casa Serena
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Casa Serena was founded in 1959 to provide sober living environments for adult women seeking recovery from alcoholism.
4) Cathedral Shelter of Chicago
Chicago, IL 60612
Our mission is to minister with love and compassion among and with the most vulnerable of our community - particularly those who suffer from addiction - through crisis intervention, addiction recovery, community assistance and life skills development.
5) Christians In Recovery Inc
Tequesta, FL 33469
CIR provides information, referral and resources for anyone who desires to recover from abuse, codependency, addicttive and dysfunctional behaviors etc.
6) Crested Butte Mountain Conference, Inc.
Irving, TX 75014
CBMC is an annual conference for members of AA and Al-Anon and their families.
7) EXODUS TRANSITIONAL CARE FACILITY INC
Kewaskum, WI 53040
Exodus House is a state licensed, short term, family style CBRF offering transitional living services to recovering male alcoholics and other drug abusers.
8) Gay Community Center of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 19107
WWCC provides educational, cultural, social and health services for Philadelphia's sexual and gender minority communities. Programs include counseling and support groups, library, and special events.
9) God's Child Project
Bismarck, ND 58502
The GOD'S CHILD Project is an ecumenical network of international charities working together to bring health, educational, and community development services to poor children, abandoned mothers and their families, and impoverished communities in Central America, Africa, and The United States.
10) Guest House, Inc.
Lake Orion, MI 48361
Guest House has been dedicated since 1956 to the treatment of Catholic clergy, deacons and male and female religious suffering from alcoholism, other chemically-based dependency and related problems. More than 6,300 have been cared for in this time; up to 200 receive services each year.
11) Hazelden Foundation
Center City, MN 55012
Hazelden is an international provider of treatment, prevention, recovery, research and training, helping individuals, families and communities affected by chemical dependency.
12) Inspiration Corp.
Chicago, IL 60640
Inspiration Cafe provides supportive services to assist men and women exit homelessness with dignity and respect.
13) Kinnic Falls Alcohol-Drug Abuse Serv, Inc.
River Falls, WI 54022
Provide a therapeutic environment for chemically dependent adult males who have a desire to develop a life of sobriety based on the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous.
14) Love 4 Life Unlimited Corp
Tulsa, OK 74105
Zero Tolerance Sober Living for women recovering from alcoholism and drug addiction focusing on sobriety through responsibility, accountability, and respectability all based on spiritual principles.
15) McCall Foundation, Inc.
Torrington, CT 06790
McCall Foundation was founded in 1976 to increase the understanding of substance dependence, its nature and treatment for the purpose of alleviating the human suffering of substance dependence and reducing the incidence of substance dependence.
16) NEW DIRECTIONS INC
Los Angeles, CA 90073
New Directions provides food, clothing, transitional housing (up to 2 years), and substance abuse rehabilitation services to about 800 homeless veterans a year.
17) Offender Aid and Restoration of Richmond, Inc.
Richmond, VA 23219
OAR provides transition services to offenders and their families during incarceration and after release with the goal of moving the offender from tax user to taxpayer and restoring him/her as a responsible member of the community.
18) PROJECT NINETY INC
San Mateo, CA 94541
Project Ninety is a social-model, residential treatment program for men suffering from the diseases of addiction.
19) RAPE SURVIVORS ANONYMOUS WORLD SERVICES INC
Chicago, IL 60604
Rape Survivors Anonymous is Chicago-based 12-step organization dedicated to helping victims of rape become survivors.
20) San Diego Freedom Ranch, Inc.
Campo, CA 91906
Located in Campo, Ca., the S.D. Freedom Ranch is a 120 day alcohol and drug treatment program based on the 12 steps of A.A., for men ages 18 and over.
21) West Houston Community Center, Inc.
Houston, TX 77079
The West Houston Community Center provides facilities for community based programs.
22) Woman's Home, Inc.
Arlington, VA 22207
The Women's Home provides a safe & structured (12-step, relapse prevention) living environment for recovering women alcoholics & addicts seeking to rebuild productive, sober lives.
23) 12 & 12, Inc.
Tulsa, OK 74135
12 & 12, Inc. functions as a residential and outpatient substance abuse treatment facility for adults. Outpatient services for adolescents are also offered.
24) AKRON AREA INTERGROUP COUNCIL OF AA
Akron, OH 44310
The primary purpose of the Akron Area Alcoholics Anonymous Intergroup Council is to make the Alcoholics Anonymous program of recovery available and accessible to all alcoholics. To maintain unity and mutual support among all groups and to provide service to approximately 311 registered groups in and around the Akron area
25) AKRON ARID CLUB INC
Akron, OH 44311
ASSIST MEMBERS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS MAINTAIN SOBRIETY
26) ALANO CLUB 28
CENTRALIA, WA 98531
The organization provided a facility for meeting rooms, together with the coffee and condiments for 12 Step Groups to conduct their meetings The number of meetings averages 28 meetings per week, reaching in excess of 750 recovering alcoholics and addicts plus their families Types of meetings this year included Alcoholics Anonymous (Both English and Spanish Speaking), Narcotics, Alanon, Alateen, Emotions Anonymous, Nic-Anon, Marijuana Anonymous all meeting on a regular basis
27) ALANO CLUB OF JOLIET ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Joliet, IL 60434
28) ALANO CLUB OF KENT COUNTY
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
ASSIST IN THE REHABILITATION OF ALCOHOLICS AND THEIR FAMILIES BY PROVIDING FACILITIES FOR MEETINGS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, ALANON AND ALATEEN/ALATOT
29) Alano Club of Rockford
ROCKFORD, IL 61104
PROVIDE COUNSELING AND MEETING FACILITIES FOR ALCOHOLIC AND DRUG ABUSE VICTIMS AND FAMILIES AS WELL AS HOME CALLS BY MEMBERS SERVING ABOUT 5200 FAMILIES PER YEAR UNDER GUIDELINES PROVIDED BY ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
30) ALANO CLUB OF SONORA INC
STANDARD, CA 95373
To provide meeting rooms for recovering alcoholics and addicts who are members of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. These rooms also accommodate meetings of other 12-step programs, including Alanon, Alateen, Overeaters
31) ALANO CLUB OF THE DESERT INC
Palm Springs, CA 92263
The Alano Club of the Desert's primary activity is to provide the public in the Palm Springs area an environment suitable for the recovery from problems of Alcoholism and Drug addiction. As a vehicle for providing this environment, the club provides a building complete with parking area and all associated services to the function of that building Providing this facility permits the attendance of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics anonymous meetings by anyone who desires without cost
32) ALANO CLUB WEST OF SAN JOSE CA INC
San Jose, CA 95125
To provide an alcohol and drug-free atmosphere of a social nature whereby recovering alcoholics may meet and support their recovery and attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
33) ALANO SOCIETY OF ABERDEEN
ABERDEEN, SD 57402
upkeep on Alcoholics Anonymous meeting place.
34) ALANO SOCIETY OF KANSAS CITY INC
KANSAS CITY, MO 64114
The Alano Society of Kansas City, Inc is a support organization for Alcoholics Anonymous in Kansas City, Missouri The purpose of the organization is to oversee the financial activities of the building at 311 West 80th Terrace The building is used as a meeting place for AA Group Number One which began in 1941 and continues to receive referrals from hospitals, courts and treatment centers as well as judges of the courts
35) ALANO SOCIETY OF OWATONNA INC
Owatonna, MN 55060
THE ALANO SOCIETY OF OWATONNA INC. (AL-ANON, ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, AL-ATEEN, AL-ATOT) EXISTS AS A COMMUNITY RESOURCE. THE ALANO SOCIETY OF OWATONNA INC. PROVIDES A FACILITY AND MATERIALS TO FAMILIES WHO ARE AFFECTED BY THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOLISM. THE ALANO SOCIETY OF OWATONNA INC. IS AN INVALUABLE RESOURCE IN GIVING HUNDREDS OF RECOVERING ALCOHOLICS AND THEIR FAMILIES THE SUPPORT THEY NEED TO RETURN TO FUNCTIONING CITIZENS OF OUR COMMUNITY. THE MEETINGS AND THE FELLOWSHIP IS FEE TO ANYONE OF ANY
36) ALANO SOCIETY OF ST LOUIS MISSOURI INC
ST LOUIS, MO 63143
PROVIDE PUBLIC INFORMATION & TELEPHONE ANSWERING SERVICE FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA.
37) ALANON OF GLENDALE INC
Glendale, CA 91204
THE ORGANIZATION PROVIDES A SOCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL FACILITY FOR ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN THE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS PROGRAM
38) Alcoholic Anonymous Central Office of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Services to alcoholics and recovering alcoholics
39) ALCOHOLIC ANONYMOUS GRAPEVINE INC
New York, NY 10115
DEALING WITH THE PROBLEMS OF ALCOHOLISM IN RELATION TO THE PROGRAM OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.
40) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Disseminate information on Alcoholics Anonymous.
41) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
BOSTON, MA 02205
CHARITABLE AND EDUCATIONAL
42) Alcoholics Anonymous Alana Club
ANAHEIM, CA 92805
PROVIDES CARE AND COUNSELING AND EDUCATION TO ALCOHOL DEPENDENT INDIVIDUALS.
47) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GREATER LOUISVILLE GROUPS 807 CENTER BUILD
Louisville, KY 40202
48) Alcoholics Anonymous Groups of New Jersey
Union, NJ 07083
49) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC NICOLLET
Minneapolis, MN 55423
SOBRIETY-TO GET IT AND KEEP T
50) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS MID-ARKANSAS CENTRAL OFFICE INC
Little Rock, AR 72207
51) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS NORTHERN CALIFORNIA HOSPITALS AND
SANTA ROSA, CA 95402
52) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS OF GREATER DETROIT
FERNDALE, MI 48220
TO HELP INDIVIDUALS RECOVER FROM ALCOHOLISM AND MAINTAIN THEIR SOBRIETY.
53) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS OF GREATER MIAMI INC
MIAMI, FL 33131
resource for AA groups
54) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS OF OAKLAND COUNTY
PONTIAC, MI 48343
55) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS OF SHAWNEE OKLAHOMA INC
SHAWNEE, OK 74802
SUBSTANCE ABUSE PREVENTION & TREATMENT
56) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS OF THE NIAGARA
Buffalo, NY 14203
TO HELP ALCOHOLICS RECOVER OF ASSETS NOT HELD FOR INVESTMENT
57) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS ORANGE COUNTY INTERGROUP ASSO
Santa Ana, CA 92705
58) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS SAINT PAUL AREA INTERGROUP CENTRAL OFFICE
ST PAUL, MN 55102
To assist AA Groups of St Paul and Suburban Area
59) Alcoholics Anonymous San Diego
SAN DIEGO, CA 92120
Community Services/Alcoholics of SD
60) Alcoholics Anonymous San Fernando Valley Central Office
VAN NUYS, CA 91405
SUPPORT OF ALCOHOLICS IN RECOVERY, LITERATURE, INFORMATION, AND DISTRIBUTION REGARDING THE DISEASE OF ALCOHOLISM AND RECOVERY PROCEDURES
61) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS TWENTY-THIRD DISTRICT CENTRAL STEERING COMMITTE
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93101
Recovery from Alcoholism
62) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS WORLD SERVICES INC
New York, NY 10115
DISSEMINATION OF LITERATURE AND RELATED ITEMS DIRECTED TOWARDS ALCOHOLICS FOLLOWING THE A.A RECOVERY PROGRAM.
63) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS-MEMPHIS AREA INTER-GROUP ASSOCIATION INC
MEMPHIS, TN 38122
To help the alcoholic who still suffers
64) ALL SOUTH BAY CENTRAL OFFICE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Torrance, CA 90501
To distribute literature and information to AA members
65) Anona Center
VILLA PARK, IL 60181
ENCOURAGE ADHERENCE TO THE 12 STEPS AND TRADITIONS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS THROUGH MEETINGS, LITERATURE AND ACTIVITIES
66) ANONYMOUS PRESS INC
Malo, WA 99150
EDUCATION: DISTRIBUTION OF ALCOHOLICS
67) Aquarius Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
Dallas, TX 75234
To help alcoholics stay sober
68) ARIZONA AREA COMMITTEE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Phoenix, AZ 85011
Connecting local AA with regional & National
69) BALTIMORE INTERGROUP COUNCIL OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
BALTIMORE, MD 21286
70) California Northern Coastal Area of Alcoholics Anonymous
San Francisco, CA 94188
Support meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous
71) CAPE COD INTERGROUP
Hyannis, MA 02601
To service the needs of Alcoholics Anonymous groups on Cape Cod.
72) CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AREA ASSEMBLY OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
PASO ROBLES, CA 93446
73) Central California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
Sacramento, CA 95820
Reduce alcohol abuse
74) CENTRAL FLORIDA INTERGROUP SERVICES INC
CASSELBERRY, FL 32707
SUPPORT ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
75) CENTRAL OFFICE OF DAYTON INC
Dayton, OH 45402
TO PROVIDE INFORMATION AND SUPPORT TO THE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS COMMUNITY IN THE DAYTON AREA.
76) CENTRAL OFFICE OF S L C INC
SALT LAKE CTY, UT 84115
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) - Support Group for Recovering Alcoholics, Including Sales of AA Literature, Pins, Awards, Newsletters, Etc
77) CENTRAL OFFICE OF SARA-MANA INC
SARASOTA, FL 34234
Central office of Sara-Mana, Inc. is the central administrative office for the Sarasota and Manatee County, Florida, branches of alcoholics anonymous, providing literature and other services to local alcoholics anonymous groups and hundreds of people.
78) CENTRAL OFFICE OF WESTERN COLORADO
GRAND JCT, CO 81501
PROVIDE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUPS
79) CENTRAL OHIO GROUP FELLOWSHIP INC ALCHOLIC ANONYMOUS CENTRAL OFFICE
Columbus, OH 43219
THIS CORPORATION OPERATES AS LIAISON BETWEEN AA 'S NEW YORK OFFICE AND THE CENTRAL OHIO AREA GROUPS OF AA. WE RENDER DIRECT SERVICES TO ALCOHOLICS WANTING HELP BY PROVIDING A 24 HOUR ANSWERING SERVICE AND BY MAINTAINING AN INVENTORY OF RECOVERY LITERATURE WE ALSO DISTRIBUTE INFORMATION TO AA. MEMBERS AND GROUPS REGARDING AA AS A WHOLE WE OFFER THESE FREE SERVICES TO APPROXIMATELY 900 GROUPS MEETING IN THIS AREA WEEKLY WE ARE TOTALLY SELF SUPPORTING AND RECEIVE NO OUTSIDE FUNDS
80) Clare Foundation, Inc.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
CLARE provides services to all those seeking recovery from alcoholism and substance abuse.
81) COLORADO AREA COMMITTEE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
LAKEWOOD, CO 80228
PROVIDE ALCOHOL RECOVERY PROGRAM.
82) CONTRA COSTA SERVICE ASSOCIATION OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94596
Provide support for recovering alcohol
83) DELTA CENTRAL OFFICE OF ALCOHOLICS ANNONYMOUS INC A SERVICE OF DELTA
Stockton, CA 95204
To carry the message of recovery to the alcoholic
84) DELTA CLUB INC
Houston, TX 77036
The sole purpose of the Delta Club is to provide a meeting place where various groups of alcoholics anonymous can hold meetings
85) DR BOBS HOME
AKRON, OH 44302
CHARITABLE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES RELATIVE TO THE GOALS OF THE INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.
86) EAST KING COUNTY INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOU
BELLEVUE, WA 98008
Provide services to AA groups
87) EDIT INC
LAKEWOOD, CO 80215
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS AND ALANON
88) EDMONDS-CARR NON-PROFIT HOUSING CORPORATION
DETROIT, MI 48202
THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE CORPORATION IS TO WORK TOWARDS THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE SURROUNDING INNER-CITY COMMUNITY WHICH HAS BEEN DEVASTATED BY YEARS OF NEGLECT. TO ACCOMPLISH THIS OBJECTIVE THE CORPORATION REHABILITATES RESIDENTIAL HOMES IN THE COMMUNITY THE CORPORATION ALSO CONDUCTS WEEKLY MEETINGS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
89) FITCHBURG SERENITY CLUB INC
MADISON, WI 53725
Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
90) FLORIDA STATE CONVENTION OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
BOCA RATON, FL 33434
CARRY THE MESSAGE TO ALCOHOLICS
91) FREEDOM CLUB INC
Amarillo, TX 79114
PROVIDE MEETING PLACE FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS & ALANON FAMILY MEMBERS
92) FRIENDSHIP HOUSE INC
Nashville, TN 37203
A MEETING FACILITY FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUPS.
93) Gastonia Cornerstone Christian Center, Inc.
Gastonia, NC 28053
Cornerstone Christian Center is a Christian based substance abuse recovery center focusing on Spiritual Needs, Alcoholics Anonymous, and Life Skills. We are completely supported by contributions, with no entry fee or insurance required. 120-day resident program.
94) GENERAL SERVICE BOARD OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
New York, NY 10115
TO ASSIST IN THE FORMATION OF AA GROUPS AND COORDINATING THE AA PROGRAM OF REHABILITATING ALCOHOLICS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
96) H O W HOUSE OF MISSISSIPPI COUNTY ARK INC
BLYTHEVILLE, AR 72315
TO FURNISH A BUILDING FOR THE WEEKLY MEETINGS AND AFTER CARE SESSIONS OF THE LOCAL CHAPTER OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, AL-NON AND ALTEEN ALSO, MEMBERS, SPOUSES, AND OUT OF TOWN ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEMBERS, THEIR FAMILIES AND GUEST NON MEMBERS MAY ALSO ATTEND THE MEETINGS AND AFTER CARE SESSIONS.
97) HARBOR AREA SERVICE COMMITTEE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS LONG BEACH CA
LONG BEACH, CA 90806
PROVIDE INFORMATION/SERVICES TO ALCOHOLICS
98) Harmony Foundation, Inc.
Estes Park, CO 80517
Harmony Foundation was founded in 1969 to specifically treat the physical, emotional, spiritual and environmental aspects of recovery from alcoholism and chemical dependency.
99) HARVEST HOUSE OF SOUTH BUFFALO INC
Buffalo, NY 14210
The gymnasium is open to the youth of the neighborhood for basketball, hockey, soccer, cheerleading practice, Christian Halloween parties, little league football fund raisers, Christian rock bands, etc Meeting rooms in the building are used for support groups such as Narcotics and Alcoholics Anonymous, Scouts, Bible Study, Pro-life baby showers, Block Club meetings, community forums with council persons, police commissioner, and congressmen, public school PTA meetings, Head Start programs...
100) HILL COUNTRY INTERGROUP ASSOC OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
AUSTIN, TX 78704
PROVIDE A CENTRAL OFFICE FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUPS IN THE COMMUNITY.
101) HOLLAND ALANO ASSOCIATION
HOLLAND, MI 49423
TO OWN AND TO PROVIDE FACILITIES TO BE USED SOLEY FOR THE ACTIVITIES OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, ALANON AND ALATEEN AND BY SO DOING EFFECT THE REHABILITATION OF ALCOHOLICS
102) HOW TO CLUB INC
W ALLIS, WI 53227
TO MAINTAIN A FACILITY FOR ALCOHOLIC ANONYMOUS MEETINGS AND PROVIDE A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT FOR RECOVERING ALCOHOLICS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
103) INLAND EMPIRE CENTRAL OFFICE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
COLTON, CA 92324
PROVIDING HELP FOR ALCOHOLICS
104) INTER COUNTY FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109
TO PROMOTE THE SOBRIETY AND RECOVERY OF ALCOHOLICS
105) INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION INC 115 STUDIO BUILDING
HOUSTON, TX 77092
Intergroup Association, Inc is a central service office for the support of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) groups in the Houston-Gulf Coast area The primary function provided by the Association is to serve as a liaison and information center for all Southeast Texas area AA groups The Association also operates a bookstore for the distribution of literature and receives and responds on a 24-hour basis to the phone calls for information and assistance regarding AA
106) INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SPOKANE, WA 99201
To provide central office for local A.A. groups
107) INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION OF MINNEAPOLIS AND SUBURBAN AREA INC
ST LOUIS PARK, MN 55426
TO AID AND ASSIST THE ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS ORGANIZATION IN ITS EFFORTS TO CONTACT, EDUCATE, AND ASSIST ALCOHOLICS. THEIR FAMILIES AND OTHERS IN DEALING WITH THE PROBLEMS OF ALCOHOLISM INTERGROUP ACTS AS A CENTRAL SERVICE, COMMUNICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL AGENCY FOR ALL ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUPS/SQUADS IN THE METROPOLITAN AND SUBURBAN AREAS
108) INTERGROUP SERVICE COMMITTEE OF THE FIFTH DISTRICT INC
NORTH PORT, FL 34287
Intergroup service committee of The Fifth District, Inc. is the central administrative office for the North Port, Florida area branches of alcoholics anonymous, providing literature and other services and information to local alcoholics anonymous groups and hundreds of people.
109) INTERNATIONAL DOCTORS IN ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
LEXINGTON, KY 40502
THE PURPOSE OF IDAA IS A FELLOWSHIP OF DOCTORS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER IN RECOVERY FROM ALCOHOLISM AND OTHER DRUG ADDICTIONS.
110) INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR ALCOHOLISM EDUCATION & TRAINING IN
GREENWICH, CT 06836
THE PURPOSE OF THE INSTITUTE IS TO EDUCATE PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD AND IN THE UNITED STATES ON SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT METHODS FOR ALCOHOLISM. IN ADDITION, THE INSTITUTE WILL TRAIN PEOPLE, PARTICULARLY THOSE IN THE FIELD OF MEDICINE, TO SUCCESSFULLY TREAT ALCOHOLICS THROUGH THE TWELVE STEPS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS WHO WILL, IN TURN, ADMINISTER THESE PROGRAMS BOTH DOMESTICALLY AND OVERSEAS.
111) KANSAS AREA ASSEMBLY OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
Salina, KS 67402
112) KANSAS CITY AREA CENTRAL OFFICE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
N KANSAS CITY, MO 64116
113) LANSING CENTRAL ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUP
LANSING, MI 48912
Provide Information about Alcoholics Anonymous
114) Las Vegas Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous
LAS VEGAS, NV 89104
PROVIDER OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS LITERATURE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE THEY WOULD LIKE TO QUIT DRINKING ALCOHOL/ PROVIDE MEETING PLACES
115) LAS VEGAS ROUNDUP INC
Las Vegas, NV 89102
116) LEE COUNTY AREA INTERGROUP COUNCIL OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
FORT MYERS, FL 33907
To help other alcoholics achieve sobriety
117) LEMON GROVE ALANO CLUB INC
LEMON GROVE, CA 91945
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS PROGRAM
118) Little Hill Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Alcoholics, Inc.
Blairstown, NJ 07825
Founded by Geraldine O. Delaney in 1959, Little Hill-Alina Lodge, a place Where Hope can become Fact, has been dedicated to helping the reluctant to recover alcoholic/addict for over 40 years.
119) LOUISIANA AREA ASSEMBLY OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMUS INC
BATON ROUGE, LA 70884
The auxiliary runs the gift shop and rent TV's to patients at the Magnolia City Hospital All funds raised are used for the benefit of Magnolia City Hospital
120) MEETING PLACE INC
Lincoln, NE 68503
Provide meeting facilities for Alcoholics Anonymous and other support groups.
121) MID-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA ASSEMBLY OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
IRVINE, CA 92619
To carry the message of AA to others
122) MONTEREY BAY AREA INTERGROUP-ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
MONTEREY, CA 93942
123) MOSS LANE CLUB INC
Amarillo, TX 79109
Maintain a club for members of Alcoholics Anonymous to assist in their recovery from Alcoholism.
124) MUSTARD SEED SOCIETY INC
New York, NY 10016
Provide meeting space for Alcoholics Anonymous
126) National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
New York, NY 10010
NCADD fights the stigma and the disease of alcoholism and other drug addictions.
127) Neighbors Along the Line
Tulsa, OK 74127
Neighbors Along The Line is a social services organization providing food, medical, literacy and community development services to residents in (primarily western) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
128) NEW HOPE ALANO GROUP INC
NEW HOPE, MN 55428
TO HOLD MEETINGS AND EVENTS WHERE MEMBERS FUNCTION AS A SUPPORT GROUP FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEMBERS
129) NEW TOWN ALANO CLUB INC
Chicago, IL 60657
Service and support for Alcoholics Anonymous and other recovery groups
130) NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA INTERGROUP INC
GAINESVILLE, FL 32606
OPERATE A CENTRAL SERVICE OFFICE, DISTRIBUTE INFORMATION ON ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS AND RELATED ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS SUPPORT ACTIVITIES.
131) NORTH FLORIDA AREA CONFERENCE OF ALCOHOLIC ANONYMOUS INC
BEVERLY HILLS, FL 34465
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. North Florida Area Conference of Alcoholics Anonymous, Inc. is comprised of 31 districts and over 700 groups of Alcoholics Anonymous.
132) NORTH ORANGE COUNTY CENTRAL OFFICE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUPS
FULLERTON, CA 92832
Central Office for AA Groups
133) NORTHEASTERN MARYLAND INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
ABERDEEN, MD 21001
ALCOHOLISM EDUCATION AND REHABILITATION
134) NORTHERN CALIFORNIA COUNCIL OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SACRAMENTO, CA 95824
TO HELP ALCOHOLICS FIND SOBRIETY
135) NORTHERN CALIFORNIA HOSPITAL AND INSTITUTION COMMITTEE
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94119
DISTRIBUTION OF AUTHORIZED LITERATURE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS TO ALCOHOLICS CONFINED IN HOSPITALS, CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS IN ORDER TO HELP CONFINED ALCOHOLICS TO STOP DRINKING.
136) NORTHERN KENTUCKY STEERING COMMITTEE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
NEWPORT, KY 41071
ALCOHOL USE PREVENTION
137) NORTHERN VIRGINIA INTERGROUP INC
FAIRFAX, VA 22031
FACILITATION AND COORDINATION OF THE ACTIVITIES OF THE AUTONOMOUS GROUPS OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS LOCATED IN THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA
139) OMAHA CHAPTER INC
OMAHA, NE 68132
CLUB FOR MEETINGS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
140) Palmer Drug Abuse Program Houston
Houston, TX 77024
PDAP is the only FREE outpatient substance abuse recovery program for young people & parents in Houston. PDAP is spiritually based & is housed in churches. PDAP's methodology is based upon the "twelve steps" of Alcoholics Anonymous. PDAP is the most successful program of its type. The average length of continual sobriety is one year. Since PDAP'S beginning in 1971 at the Palmer Episcopal Church, tens of thousands of youth & parents lives have been transformed. PDAP is funded by the Houston community & does not receive any government or United Way funds. All donations stay within the area we serve. Available Services: Crisis Intervention, Client Assessment & Referral, Individual & Family Counseling, 12 Step Meetings for youth & parents, Weekend social & recreational activities, Community Education & Prevention
141) PARK 40 CLUB INC
Knoxville, TN 37923
TO PROVIDE AFFORDABLE MEETING FACILITIES FOR 12-STEP RECOVERY GROUPS SUCH AS ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
142) PHELPS LUCK ALANO CLUB INC
Columbia, MD 21045
Provide space for Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
143) PORTLAND AREA INTERGROUP INC
PORTLAND, OR 97209
SUPPORTING ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
144) R I CENTRAL SERVICE COMMITTEE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
E PROVIDENCE, RI 02914
SUPPORT SVS RECOVERING ALCOHOLICS.
145) SALINAS VALLEY AREA INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SALINAS, CA 93901
146) SAN JOSE FIRST COMMUNITY SERVICES INC
San Jose, CA 95112
San Jose First Community Services serves the downtown San Jose community by providing an array of programs and services that aid homeless and very low-income families in obtaining self-sufficiency.
147) SERENITY CLUB INCORPORATED
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22309
PROVIDE A MEETING PLACE FOR RECOVERING ALCOHOLICS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
148) SERENITY HOUSE OF LIBERTYVILLE INC
Libertyville, IL 60048
TO OPERATE & MAINTAIN A FACILITY TO BE USED AS A HEADQUARTERS AND TO PROVIDE A MEETING PLACE & SOCIAL ROOMS FOR MEMBERS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.
149) Shoulder of the Central Gulf Coast, Inc.
Spanish Fort, AL 36527
The Shoulder Of The Central Gulf Coast was founded in 1988 to provide alcohol and drug treatment to all who seek it, regardless of ability to pay, in a Christian setting using the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
150) SILVER DOLLAR S O S SOCIETY INC OF FARGO
Fargo, ND 58107
TO PROVIDE A MEETING PLACE FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS AND AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS.
151) SOBE ROOM INC
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139
PROVIDE MEETING FACILITIES FOR MEMBERS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS AND OTHER 12-STEP PROGRAMS.
152) SOBER MUSICIANS FUNDRAISER
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90212
Raise Money for Alcoholics Anonymous
153) SONOMA COUNTY INTERGROUP FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SANTA ROSA, CA 95401
HELP ALCOHOLICS ACHIEVE SOBRIETY
154) SOUTH EASTERN NEW YORK AREA COMMITT & ASSEMBLY OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
NEW YORK, NY 10116
155) SOUTH JERSEY INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
PENNSAUKEN, NJ 08109
To Help Alcoholics Achieve Sobriety
156) SOUTH KANSAS CITY A A GROUP INC
Kansas City, MO 64131
TO PROMOTE THE PROGRAM OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
157) South Park Inn, Inc.
Hartford, CT 06106
We help homeless people with case management and supportive services in our Emergency Shelter for men, women and families with children; Transitional Living for men; and Plimpton House supportive living for impaired adults.
158) SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS CONVENTION
ANAHEIM, CA 92804
AA Weekend Convention.
159) SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA ASSEMBLY OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SANTA CLARITA, CA 91350
THE PURPOSE OF THIS NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION IS TO CONDUCT CHARITABLE AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES WITH THE PUBLIC AT LARGE REGARDING THE DISEASE OF ALCOHOLISM
160) SUBURBAN FELLOWSHIP CENTER INC
FOREST PARK, IL 60130
MEETING PLACE FOR MEMBERS AND FAMILY OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
161) SUBURBAN NORTH CLUB CORPORATION
NOBLESVILLE, IN 46061
TO AID AND ASSIST IN THE ATTAINMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF SOBRIETY FOR ITS MEMBERS AND ANY AND ALL MEMBERS OR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.
162) SUFFOLK INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Patchogue, NY 11772
HELP ALCOHOLICS ACHIEVE SOBRIETY
163) Texas State Convention of Alcoholics Anonymous
HOUSTON, TX 77081
164) THE BOULDIN AVENUE GROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Austin, TX 78704
165) THE CALIFORNIA NORTHERN INTERIOR AREA OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
FRESNO, CA 93755
To facilitate coordination between and dissemination of information among the Alcoholics Anonymous groups within the geographic boundaries of the California Northern Interior Area of Alcoholics Anonymous
166) THE NEW ATTITUDE CLUB OF NAPLES INCORPORATED
Naples, FL 34112
Holding alcoholics anonymous mtgs
167) THE SATURDAY NITE LIVE GROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SAN JOSE, CA 95129
APPROXIMATELY 29 MEETINGS A WEEK PROVIDING AN ENVIRONMENT TO LEARN AND PRACTICE STEPS TO ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
168) THE SOUTH FLORIDA AREA CONFERENCE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
BOCA RATON, FL 33432
Coordination of Alcoholics Anonymous activities in South Florida.
169) The Southeast Texas Area Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous
Houston, TX 77219
170) TOKEN CLUB INC
JEFFERSONVLLE, IN 47130
ORGANIZATION PROVIDES PHYSICAL MEETING LOCATION TO SUBSTANCE ABUSE SUPPORT GROUP MEMBERS, PRIMARILY ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS ANCILLARY SERVICES INCLUDE RELATED PRINTED MATERIAL FOR MEMBER USE AND PURCHASE
171) TRADITIONAL GROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
SACRAMENTO, CA 95865
TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT WHERE RECOVERING ALCOHOLICS CAN MEET TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH OTHERS, AS WELL AS, RECEIVE THE SUPPORT THEY MAY NEED IN THEIR DAY TO DAY LIVES. CURRENT MEMBERSHIP IS APPROXIMATELY 400.
172) TRI-CITIES ALANO CLUB
Grand Haven, MI 49417
To provide a building and facilities for meetings of "Alcoholics Anonymous" & related support groups
173) TRI-COUNTY CENTRAL OFFICE INC
TAMPA, FL 33614
Central Help Office for Alcoholics Anonymous
174) TRI-COUNTY INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
CHARLESTON, SC 29418
Alcoholic Recovery Service Group
175) TRIANGLE CLUB INC
Atlanta, GA 30355
THE NON-PROFIT IS ORGANIZED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA FOR THE PURPOSE OF FURNISHING A MEETING PLACE FOR MEMBERS OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, ALANON AND ALATEEN, AND MAY PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY THE DISEASE OF ALCOHOLISM AND ITS EFFECTS ON INDIVIDUALS AND/OR THE FAMILY AND MAY ALSO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DISEASE. THE OTHER ACTIVITIES ARE TO FURTHER THE RECOVERY OF INDIVIDUALS AND/OR THEIR FAMILIES OR FRIENDS WHO ARE AFFECTED BY THEIR ALCOHOLISM AND THE RECOVERY PROCESS.
176) U R S CLUB INC
PORTLAND, OR 97215
SPONSOR OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
177) VIRGINIA AREA COMMITTEE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
LOVETTSVILLE, VA 20180
HELP MEMBERS STAY SOBER
178) WESTERN WASHINGTON AREA OF OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
RENTON, WA 98056
Primary Purpose Carrying the message of Alcoholics Anonymous
179) WOLFE STREET FOUNDATION INC
Little Rock, AR 72202
MEETING PLACE FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
180) Women's Connection
Cincinnati, OH 45205
The Women's Connection, a neighborhood center, exists to support women and children by listening to them, by providing them with information and referral services and by connecting them with other women and children. The staff advocates on behalf of women and children and collaborates with others to provide needed services in the community.
181) 210 North Madison Street Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
Richmond, VA 23218
Columbia, SC 29205
183) Action Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
Langhorne, PA 19047
184) Alcoholics Anonymous
Antioch, CA 94509
185) Alcoholics Anonymous Anchor Club of Gainesville
Gainesville, TX 76240
186) Alcoholics Anonymous Associated Serenity House Groups
Eureka, CA 95502
187) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS CEDAR PARK HOPE GROUP
CEDAR PARK, TX 78630
Aid in treatment and cure of alcoholism
188) Alcoholics Anonymous Eastern Area of Missouri
ST LOUIS, MO 63143
189) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INDEPENDENCE KANS GROUP
Independence, KS 67301
190) ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS JUNCTION CITY GROUP NO 1
JUNCTION CITY, KS 66441
191) Alcoholics Anonymous Milwaukee Group
Milwaukee, WI 53203
193) AREA 76 ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
JACKSON, WY 83001
194) California Coastal Young Peoples Alcoholics Anonymous (CCYPAA)
Los Gatos, CA 95031
195) Clean Air Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
Dallas, TX 75230
196) COFFEYVILLE KANS GROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Coffeyville, KS 67337
197) EAST BRAINERD CLUB OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37421
198) EASTERN AREA CONVENTION OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
ANN ARBOR, MI 48106
199) Fort Sill Group Alcoholics Anonymous
FORT SILL, OK 73503
200) Gold Country Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
GRASS VALLEY, CA 95945
201) GREATER CINCINNATI INTERGROUP COUNCIL OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
CINCINNATI, OH 45209
SERVICE TO ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
202) Highland Waterford Center, Inc.
Holly, MI 48442
Holly Gardens is a non-profit treatment center for the alcoholic and/or addict, adult male and female, 18 years and older.
203) INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
Indianapolis, IN 46219
ENCOURAGE YOUNG PEOPLE IN AA.
204) JACKSON COUNTY CENTRAL OFFICE OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED
MEDFORD, OR 97501
205) Kidz 2000 And Beyond Inc
Miami, FL 33141
Kidz 2000 & Beyond is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing awareness to the increasing problem of child abuse and the steps to take to control it.
206) Kingwood Group
KINGWOOD, TX 77339
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUP
207) KOOTENAI COUNTY INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
COEUR DALENE, ID 83814
208) Living Faith Group A Member Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
Austin, TX 78745
209) Maine Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
PORTLAND, ME 04112
210) MARYLAND GENERAL SERVICE INC OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
ARNOLD, MD 21012
211) MARYSVILLE DOWNTOWN GROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
MARYSVILLE, CA 95901
212) MID-KEYS ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUP
MARATHON, FL 33050
213) Moorhead Thursday Night Alcoholics Anonymous
Moorhead, MN 56561
214) Nevada State Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous
HENDERSON, NV 89014
215) NORTH SOLANO INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
VACAVILLE, CA 95696
216) NORTHEAST FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
CLOVIS, CA 93612
217) NORTHEAST TEXAS AREA OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
ARLINGTON, TX 76096
218) Northern Minnesota Area Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous
Waite Park, MN 56387
219) Osceola County Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous
ST CLOUD, FL 34769
220) Palmetto Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
Columbia, SC 29250
221) PIGEONS ROOST INC
LOUISVILLE, KY 40229
AN ORGANIZATION TO PROVIDE A MEETING PLACE FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, ALON, ALTEENS AND PAST DRUG OFFENDERS TO OFFER GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT SO AS TO ASSIST INDIVIDUALS IN STAYING SOBER AND DRUG FREE.
222) Positive Alternatives
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
The purpose of Positive Alternatives is to help people with drug and alcohol addictions and their families to return to a happy productive life.
223) QUEENS INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
Forest Hills, NY 11375
224) SIERRA FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
CLOVIS, CA 93611
225) Southside Facility of Alcoholics Anonymous
ST LOUIS, MO 63118
226) STURGIS GROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
STURGIS, SD 57785
227) Sun Life Services, Inc.
North Miami Beach, FL 33179
Sun Life Services, Inc is a charitable organization which assists recovering alcholics and substance abusers to help themselves to maintian clean and sober lifestyles. It provides residential living facilities to its clients.
228) THE LAKE OROVILLE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
OROVILLE, CA 95965
229) THE UPWARD WAY CARTOOGECHAYE INC
Franklin, NC 28734
To provide a spiritual retreat and guidance center for people recovering from physical, psychological, and mental addictions, as well as food shelter and clothing within religious, charitable, scientific, literary and educational boundaries.
230) Tidewater Intergroup Service Center
Norfolk, VA 23502
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS GROUPS
231) TREASURE VALLEY INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS INC
BOISE, ID 83705
232) Trinity Group of Alcoholics Anonymous
DALLAS, TX 75244
233) VANCOUVER AREA INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
VANCOUVER, WA 98663
234) VICTOR VALLEY INTER GROUP CENTRAL OFFICE INC
APPLE VALLEY, CA 92307
OPERATE/MAINTAIN GENERAL OFFICE FOR ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
235) Western Roundup Living Sober of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94142
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS CONFERENCE